Professional Sales Rep: Full-Time/Permanent
Role and Responsibilities
We are responding to the need for more business process automation and communication solutions that can bridge the gaps created by the demand for remote workplaces. Webb’s requires a sales professional who can step into a dynamic field and cultivate the relationships and industry knowledge to become a trusted resource to Saskatchewan businesses.
Specific duties include:
- managing Webb’s Saskatchewan-wide book of business
- update and assist existing clients with new products, processes, and information
- contribute to the design of business development campaigns
- execute business development campaigns
- participate in team training and reviews
Our intention is to fill this position as soon as possible and though we will certainly accommodate anyone needing time to transition out of another job, we will NOT be considering candidates who currently reside outside of Saskatchewan.
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be a current Saskatchewan resident.
- Grade 12 Education or Equivalent
- Valid Saskatchewan Driver’s License
- Vehicle for city and highway travel and appropriate insurance
- Must demonstrate time-management and self-discipline
- Must be able to travel within Saskatchewan (overnight stays rarely required).
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate well over the phone to interpret customer issues, give directions, and answer questions.
- Must demonstrate clear writing skills with ability to compose clear and professional emails, reports, and written instructions.
- Working knowledge of:
- Windows OS
- Mac OS
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Teams
- PC and Mac Network Protocols (primarily, those necessary for working within the print environment)
Preferred Skills and Assets
Candidates should be familiar with standard business operations, professional communications, meeting deadlines, individual time management, including a blended work-from-home/in-office schedule.
Command of remote-work technologies and communication tools is a considerable asset.
Training and Compensation
This opportunity is available as a full-time position only. Factory and on-the-job training will be provided and candidates will be expected to begin learning, synthesizing, and demonstrating new skills under supervision immediately. Salary and vehicle allowance (based on kms) paid twice monthly. Medical and dental coverage starts after 90 day probationary period. All tools and tech provided. An employment contract will accompany any job offer. Criminal record check may also be required.
How To Apply
Please note that during the ongoing Public Health and Safety Restrictions, walk-in applicants will not be considered. And though we thank all applicants, only those being considered will be contacted.
Please complete and submit the following application.